|AD106 - Powerful Telephone Techniques|
Whether your admissions personnel work exclusively by telephone or use the phone for setting a face-to-face appointment, they need a tool kit of powerful telephone techniques to be successful in working with students. This course provides best practices for both inbound and outbound calls. Admissions professionals learn how to project professionalism and a positive attitude in their telephone personality, and identify methods for conducting effective and appropriate calls.
Module 1: Inbound Call Excellence
- Discover your telephone personality.
- Design an effective process for inbound calls.
- Identify best practices for handling inbound calls.
- Manage inbound calls while providing the best service.
Module 2: Mastering Outbound Calls
- Define the '10 Commandments' of outbound calls.
- Understand the anatomy of the call.
- Identify best practices of outbound calls.
- Develop a tool kit to ensure your success.
Module 3: Handling Objections and No Shows
- Understand how students 'buy'.
- Identify common objections.
- Articulate techniques for overcoming objections.
- Discuss effective methods to reschedule a 'no show'.
- Consider other options.
Module 4: Creating Voicemail Messages that Get Results!
- Understand why most voicemail messages are never returned.
- Discover the purpose for leaving a voicemail message.
- Identify tips for improving messages.
- Utilize a voicemail message as an advertising opportunity.
- Apply principles to develop outlines that get results.